Excellence in Franchising Awards
The Franchise Council of Australia’s Excellence in Franchising Awards recognise and reward excellence and provide a platform for companies and individuals to showcase the amazing work they are doing in the franchising sector.
These Awards are a fantastic opportunity to promote your business and stand out from the crowd.
If you are involved in franchising participating in the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards can help your business with brand recognition, customer enquiries and media coverage. It can boost company morale and help attract the best talent to your company. Showcase your products, services and people on the national stage.
Categories & Criteria
How to Enter
- View category descriptions and decide which categories you would like to enter (you can enter more than one)
- Register for our online Awards portal and submit entry by due date (see key dates)
- Upon receipt of payment you will be sent a link to complete your submission(s) online
- Read through our frequently asked questions about how to write your awards submission
- Any awards related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 88 22 59
The Excellence in Franchising Awards is judged by a panel of judges, based on assessed criteria for each category. The judges for each individual award category are drawn from the panel. All awards categories are then audited by external awards company, Awards Absolute. Information relating to which judges assessed which category is confidential within the FCA. The FCA Board is not involved in the process and is not advised of winners’ names prior to the announcement at the Awards presentation night.
Business Essentials FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards 2022 Winners
Franchising Awards presentations on 17 October 2022.
The winners were:
Australian Established Franchisor of the Year
Australian Emerging Franchisor of the Year
International Franchisor of the Year
Multi-Unit Franchisee of the Year
Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, two or more staff
Cheryl Haywood, RAMS
Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, less than two staff
Pack N Send
Franchise Woman of the Year
MBCM Strata Specialists
Field Manager of the Year
Supplier of the Year
Geotech Information Services
Excellence in Marketing
Quest Apartment Hotels
Excellence in Franchise Innovation
Excellence in International Franchising
Franchisee Community Responsibility and Contribution
Andrew Erlandson, RAMS
Franchisor Social Responsibility
Quest Apartment Hotels
Franchise Council of Australia Hall of Fame inductee
John Forsyth, Dymocks
T&C’s and Cancellation Policy
Conditions of Entry
Nominations are accepted from all Franchisors, Franchisees, Individuals and Suppliers if the following has been adhered to:
- the company is not insolvent
- the company has traded for more than 12 months
- the company or individual is a current paid up member of FCA
- the company or individual has not breached any constituents of the Franchising Code of Conduct
- a company or individual, has not won the same category two (2) years in a row. The winner is not eligible to re-enter that category for the following two (2) years.
Cancellations must be received in writing (email/fax) 72 hours prior to the Awards submission closing date listed on the FCA website for refunds to be processed in full. If a cancellation is received within 72 hours of the Awards submission closing date, no refund will be issued. Fees are not transferable to an alternative entry or category. Consideration is given to all requests for a refund.