Application Fee: $399.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in strategy and execution of a marketing program within a franchise system.
Note: A marketing program can be anything designed to drive profitable consumer sales and/or positive brand awareness and can include an internal marketing program.
Any franchise system operating within Australia is eligible to enter. The submission must pertain to a marketing program that occurred within Australia using Australian-based staff and was launched or came to fruition between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2020. Entries must pertain to a marketing program that was undertaken for a single brand.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Encourages your marketing team to reflect and learn from the drivers of a successful marketing program.
- An opportunity to build pride and celebration around the enormous efforts that go into a successful marketing program.
- Enables your company to showcase its marketing excellence within and outside the franchise system.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2020, National Awards submissions will open Wednesday 1 July. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Excellence in Marketing, and merit award winners, will be announced in late 2020.
ENTER THE 2020 MYOB FCA EXCELLENCE IN FRANCHISING AWARDS
If you experience any technical issues, please email the awards team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas to be assessed
||The significance of the marketing opportunity. This includes how the specific opportunity was identified and specific goals of the program.
||The sophistication of the planning process. This includes the documentation and monitoring of the plan and the measures put in place to track the ongoing success of the program.
|Communication and execution
||The buy-in of franchisees and other stakeholders on which the program’s success depended.
|Results and feedback
||The overall success of the program and how results were used for maximum benefit.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home