Submissions for the 2024 Business Essentials FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards, Excellence in Marketing open 9 October 2023.
Application Fee: $600 ex GST
Information for participating franchise systems
Awarded for excellence in the implementation and execution of a dynamic internal or external marketing program or strategy by a franchise system that offered an increase in profit for consumer sales and/or positive brand awareness for the brand.
Note: A marketing program can be anything designed to drive profitable consumer sales and/or positive brand awareness and can include an internal marketing program.
Any franchise system operating within Australia is eligible to enter. The submission must pertain to a marketing program that occurred within Australia using Australian-based staff and was launched or came to fruition in the 12 months immediately preceding the opening date for entries. Entries must pertain to a marketing program that was undertaken for a single brand.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Encourages your marketing team to reflect and learn from the drivers of a successful marketing program.
- An opportunity to build pride and celebration around the enormous efforts that go into a successful marketing program.
- Enables your company to showcase its marketing excellence within and outside the franchise system.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- For 2024, National Awards submissions will open in October 2023. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Excellence in Marketing, and merit award winners, will be announced at the Business Essentials FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Tuesday 21 May 2024.
Areas to be assessed