Submissions for the 2024 Business Essentials FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards, Field Manager of the Year open 11 September 2023.
Information for participating franchise systems
This award celebrates the field manager or head office support staff member that has shown outstanding achievement in the day-to-day support and business development of franchisees.
Entry is open to any individual working in a position where their primary duty is franchise support, plus franchisee relationship and performance management. Individuals with other job titles, such as Business Development Manager, are eligible to enter so long as their primary duty is that of field manager.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
The qualifying period is the 12 months immediately preceding opening date for entries. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards
Benefits of participating in this award
- Use the exercise as a professional development activity to rate yourself against the attributes of successful field managers.
- Reflect on your achievements and celebrate your success.
- Gain the recognition of peers and the franchise community.
- Increase your ability to influence and help franchisees achieve success.
- Be a key player in developing the field management discipline in Australia.
- Give your career a shot in the arm.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal and paying the Awards application fee.
- For 2024, Regional Awards submissions will open in September 2023. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Field Manager of the Year for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at Regional Awards Presentations. The overall National winner will be announced at the Business Essentials FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Tuesday 21 May 2023.