Submissions for the 2024 Business Essentials FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards, Franchise Woman of the Year open 11 September 2023.
Information for participating franchise systems
Awarded to an inspirational woman in the franchising sector who has displayed excellence in leadership, made a positive contribution to the industry and is a trailblazer within the franchise sector.
This award is open to women in the franchising sector who are:
- Franchisors with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchise head office staff with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchisees with three or more years’ experience in franchising
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
The qualifying period is the 12 months immediately preceding opening date for entries. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Great exposure for you, your brand and business.
- Fabulous for your career and raises your profile so you can make even more of a difference.
- Highlights your special gifts that stand out from everyone else.
- Completing the submission process is a great personal development exercise.
- Builds your confidence and pride in your achievements
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal and paying the Awards application fee.
- For 2024, Regional Awards submissions will open in September. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Franchise Woman of the Year for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at Regional Awards Presentations. The overall National winner will be announced at the Business Essentials FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Tuesday 21 May 2024.