Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in community service by a franchisee. This award may be awarded to an individual franchisee, or a business partnership where applicable.
Open to an individual franchisee or a business partnership. The franchisee can own one or multiple franchise units.
Entries must pertain to a single brand. Franchisees who operate a single unit in more than one brand are eligible to enter, but must declare which brand is being entered. All material, information and achievements must pertain solely to that brand.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
The qualifying period is the 12 months immediately preceding opening date for entries. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Excellent exposure for your brand or business.
- Represents you as being a leader in this area.
- Helps identify specific things your business is doing well in its contribution to the community.
- Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business’ involvement in the community.
- Represents an enormous marketing opportunity for you to promote your business and its contribution to the community.
- Builds pride amongst your team about who you are and the contributions you make.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2021, Regional Awards submissions will open Thursday 21 January. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Franchisee Community Responsibility and Contribution for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at Regional Awards Presentations. The overall National winner will be announced at the FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on 23 August 2021.