Submissions for the 2021 National Excellence in Franchising Awards now open.
Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award recognises a franchisor’s outstanding commitment and contribution to regional, national and global communities and the natural environment.
Contributions can include, but are not limited to, betterment projects and involvement in community groups in the areas of health, education, improving the environment, knowledge sharing, youth engagement initiatives, poverty reduction, encouraging social inclusion, human and animal rights, anti-discrimination and equality.
Any franchise system operating within Australia is eligible to enter. Multi-brand franchisors are eligible to enter, but all material, information and achievements must pertain to CSR actions undertaken for a single brand.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Provides an opportunity for you to build pride and celebrate how your business makes a difference.
- Helps identify specific things your business is doing well in its contribution to society.
- Provides an opportunity to review the effectiveness of resource allocation in this area.
- Stimulates new ideas and identifies ways to improve your business’ involvement in society.
- Represents an enormous marketing opportunity for you to promote the business in the wider community.
- Assist in the attraction and retention of quality staff who care.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2021, National Awards submissions will open Wednesday 10 March. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Franchisor Social Responsibility, and merit award winners, will be announced at the FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on 23 August 2021.
If you experience any technical issues, please email the awards team at: email@example.com
Areas to be assessed
|Commitment to social responsibility
||This area measures the business’ consideration of community health in day-to-day business practices.
|Community and social contribution
||This area measures the business’ contributions to regional, national or global social betterment activities.
||This area will assess the initiatives the company has taken to minimise environmental damage and improve the natural environment.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home