Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award recognises excellence in business management and franchise citizenship for franchisee owner operators (including partners) with two or more staff (full-time equivalent).
This award is open to franchisee owner operators (including partners) who may employ two or more staff members (full-time equivalent).
Entries must pertain to a single brand. Franchisees who operate a single unit in more than one brand are eligible to enter, but must declare which brand is being entered. All material, information and achievements must pertain solely to that brand.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Provides a checklist to help you conduct a thorough review of your business against industry best practice.
- Helps identify specific things you and your team are doing well.
- Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
- Merit awards will provide opportunities for recognition of your business in areas it does particularly well.
- Represents an enormous marketing opportunity for your business to promote itself in the local community.
- Builds confidence and pride in you and your team
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas.
- In 2020, Regional Awards submissions will open Tuesday 4th February. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Single Unit Franchisee of the Year, Two or More Staff for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at a Regional Awards Dinner. The overall National winner will be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner, which forms part of the FCA National Franchise Convention.