- This event has passed.
Introduction to Franchising (Four-part series)
July 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The basics every potential & start-up franchisor & franchisee should know.
Essential training for new franchisor staff who have no prior franchising experience.
4 x 2 hour sessions live online from 10am-12noon AEDT delivered across four dates.
- 20 July 2021
- 22 July 2021
- 27 July 2021
- 29 July 2021
Register for the first online date shown, and be automatically enrolled in all 4 automatically (eg. For May, enrol for the commencement date of May 11 to attend all four May sessions)
Why attend this course?
- Do you already have a business and would like to grow it by franchising?
- Are you an established franchisor with new staff who need some franchise training in order to be job ready?
- Are you looking to buy a franchise and need to build your knowledge to make a well-informed decision?
This course will give you an understanding of:
- The main franchise business models;
- Advantages and Disadvantages of franchising;
- Requirements of the Franchising Code of Conduct;
- Fees and royalties applicable in franchising.
Cost: $395 per person for single registrations; $370 per person if two or more people from same organisation booked & paid together.
CFE points: 160 CFE points
Click here for more information and to register