- This event has passed.
Managing Franchisee Underperformance
September 15, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Strategies and tactics to improve franchisee performance and profitability.
Two-part live online workshop (2 x 2-hour sessions) across two dates from 12.30pm-2.30pm AEST (AUS/NZ).
- 15 September 2020
- 17 September 2020
Register for the first online date shown, and be enrolled in both dates automatically. (ie. For September, enrol for the commencement date of September 15 to attend sessions on September 15 & 17).
Underperforming franchisees can damage the brand, drain support resources, and erode the value of their own business.
Identifying the symptoms and causes of underperformance at the earliest possible opportunity, and applying the correct intervention strategies and tactics, can preserve and grow a franchisee’s equity, as well as reduce risks to the franchisor and the rest of the network.
This workshop will identify key types of underperformance, and how to overcome them. It explores:
- The relationship between recruitment, training, support and performance;
- Creating and monitoring compliance standards;
- Individual franchisee and group reporting requirements;
- The potential for conflict (and its consequences) when franchisees struggle to achieve profitability;
- Changes to the business model that can improve franchisee performance;
- How does franchisee performance affect network growth and development?
Cost: $270 per person for single registrations; $240 per person if two or more people from same organisation booked & paid together.
*Start & finish times may vary depending on location
Click here for more information
Register for this event