Regional Awards are presented in six categories:
Benefits of entering the Regional Excellence in
- The Awards submission process provides a unique opportunity to review your business and its operations. You will also receive feedback on your submission from the expert Awards judges that will help you to undertake further analysis of your business and set future goals for success.
- Awards finalists and winners are celebrated at the Regional Excellence in Franchising Awards Presentations across Australia during the year of entry.
- Promotion of your franchise business as a leader. All Regional finalists receive certificates to take home and display, with Regional winners in each category also receiving a trophy to commemorate their success
- The FCA will share the success of all Regional Award winners in a press release to relevant media outlets, in communications to members, and on the FCA website
- Regional Award winners are automatically named as National finalists in their respective categories, with the National winners announced at the FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards Gala Dinner